Monday, August 22, 2011

Luxury resort Plantation Bay in Cebu / Mactan

Every few months, so I spend with my wife and my kids at least a short vacation in a luxury resort in the Philippines. This time there is already some days ago but I had no time to report on this post so it just once late filing here. This time we were in the vicinity of Cebu City where there is the luxury hotel in Mactan Plantation Bay. A gorgeous but not cheap hotel in just 15 minutes away from the airport. Who is a fan of good pools will definitely come here at his expense. On an area of ​​an estimated 3-5 HA here it would probably be the biggest pool in the Philippines. In between and around the pool area around the add gorgeous pool villas and beautiful beach houses are usually designed so that you always start in a few steps in the pool room at 150 U.S. $ ist.Die to where it is missing but also nothing in the rooms. Especially suitable for families with children. There is a spacious spa area, a shooting ranch and many restaurants so that you can really relax.
One of the special events the live shows are taking place right now every Saturday and Monday evening. Saturdays will be held in the Sahara one moment in a rich Arabian buffet and a special dance show will be offered with a lot of belly dancing. When was the last time I visited the Sahara Nights I have unfortunately had no camera with me when I visited this time Brasil Nights I once shot a lot of photos of the best times here where I publish. I hope you like them, the camera is still new and I have to get used to it.
The Brazilian Night at Plantation Bay is often overbooked so that you make a reservation a day or two in advance should definitely take into consideration. The folk show with regard to Brazilian culture and the abundance of Brazilian food costs per person in 1000 pesos and in my eyes is definitely worth a visit. The interesting thing is the food as well as the showpiece of the Filipina I have ever spoken has been described as interesting.
Reservations can make it here
Plantation Bay Resort and Spa
Marigondon, Mactan Iceland
Cebu, Philippines 6015
Tel + 63 - 32-505 9800
Fax + 63 - 32-340 5988
http://plantationbay.com/