Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dream Vacation in the Philippines

Today, after I have lived some years in the Philippines, I see the country and the opportunities to spend a holiday here with very different eyes. I used to have me in some small travel agency into taking an expensive trip to let me later about the hotel, service, beach or whatever, always angry.
Here, the Philippines has so much to offer. It is more than a "diver's paradise with cheap hookers" for what it is, unfortunately, most of today. There are wonderful beaches with beautiful small hotels which are usually almost empty because there are hardly any hotels outside the diving tourism. But for most tourists visiting this country is not dependent on the recovery plan, but fun to the checkered flag. Today, I would plan a vacation Philippines I would get me a ticket on the Internet which brings me to Manila or Cebu. The current low ticket prices as between 580 € and 680 € depending on the airline. After the top course, there's no limits but so great are the lower vagina in my eyes and I've flown a lot in my life.
In Philippines forums I would have done before me where and how smart I want to make my Ulaub. Of course, with evasive eye on goals if it chose a place not so very much. And then I'd be on vacation to relax a little snorkeling and relax me really.
Who is looking for a bit each time and Cottages Hotel Offers from 500 pesos the night with aircon near the beach. Right at the beach then the prices start from 2000 pesos to the night but honestly so with water splashing all night sleep I do not want. There's still the same the whole rest away.
But in my eyes the most important is that you are not a holiday in one of the tourist resorts such as Boracay, Boracay, Puerto Galera or Malapascua course where you can have a lot of spas, but there is rarely a trace of recovery. These are extremely high prices that are hard to justify.

No comments:

Post a Comment