Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Living life and in the Philippines

I can always asked how to live in the Philippines and what it would cost. What is just as startup capital needs and what the monthly costs are like that. Visa questions later on I will not even take the part of the general cost of living. I differentiate here for the first time of living in the city and live in the seclusion of a small island. The cost of home range are of course also depends on the choice and the whole city
personal luxury of thinking. There are houses to rent from approx 6000 peso which I think is reasonable for little less than 10,000 pesos which is roughly 140 €. For this you get it often houses with beautiful gardens and approximately 80-130 square meters of living space. The pool is expected to be found because they rarely meet one of the luxury of a people like the poor of the Philippines will be built from rare. The houses themselves but they should not make too great demands. They are usually uncomplicated, and often lack all the luxuries. There may of course also big villas but are usually only buy and sell it not as a foreigner. There will be a familiar but always strange constructs as they say, with tricks even as foreigners bought property but I can usually each of these constructs, the one flaw you can always bring your money. And frivolous to have confidence in a country man, I certainly would not. I know at least four of them live only German German to take off. Usually being very strange collateral being offered. Here I can only warn when there are any shops at the same time, the lawyer contracts and ownership of the partner just to look at. But the only way.
The cost for dinner, I guess if you care about yourself on 250-350 pesos per person per day.
Here I put the following at the market prices are common on the island are based. And I always give a price per kilo.
Beef 150 pesos
Pork 130 pesos
Fish 80-130 pesos depending on weather conditions and offer
Rice 35-45 peso
Carrots 80 pesos
Potatoes 80 pesos
Pineapple 30 per piece
10-25 apples per piece
Mandarin 5 peso per piece
Grapes 550 pesos
Oranges usually poor quality
Mangos 55 Peso
Watermelon 30 peso
On this occasion I would also like more then go to the quality of the food is in my eyes is significantly higher than in Germany. A steak is here as only slightly less in the pan and has also previously not usually this immense proportions as they have achieved in recent years in Germany. The fruit has ever bruises but it is not usually injected. The fish is freshly caught and has no muscle meat as the cultured in Europe. Only the pigs have eaten here for every drop. Nevertheless, the meat always tastes better. My personal opinion is to eat healthier and this is just usually tastes better too.